FAQSearch our articles or browse by category below
- Can I view and try on the jewelry before buying it?
- Is it possible to resize the purchased jewelry?
No, you will need to find a goldsmith to do that for you.
- How is authenticity guaranteed?
We source jewelry and watches from reliable parties only. All items have been verified for provenance and authenticity, and quality is guaranteed by our experienced jewelry appraisers. Therefore your Boutique Amsterdam invoice is also proof of an item’s authenticity.
- Will I receive a certificate with my purchase?
If present, you will receive original documentation from the brand or jeweler and/or a certificate from a certification agency. Check the product description to see if an item comes with documentation. Quality is guaranteed on all items by our experienced appraisers. Therefore your Boutique Amsterdam invoice is also proof of an item’s authenticity.
- Are prices fixed?
Yes, pricing is fixed and based on brand, quality and condition. There is no point in contacting us with a lower offer.
- Do I pay VAT on my purchase?
Vintage jewelry is sold under the VAT margin scheme. This means that Boutique Amsterdam pays VAT over the profit margin. If VAT is applicable, this amount will already be included in the advertised price. At the checkout you will see the amount of VAT to paid.
- I have seen a comparable item elsewhere for cheaper, how is this possible?
When it comes to pre-loved/vintage jewelry, it’s close to impossible to speak of a comparable item. Every item of pre-loved/vintage jewelry is unique because it can differ in condition, quality and dozens of other variables. This is why the price of what appears to be an identical item elsewhere can differ from the price advertised on our website.
- How can I place an order?
- Does Boutique Amsterdam have a store where I can buy jewelry in person?
You can visit us by appointment only. We do not keep stock at our location. Please make an appointment with us in advance by filling out the contact form. Let us know which piec(es) you want to see and when you plan to visit our store. You can view items during our opening hours. After viewing, desired item(s) can be purchased directly in our store.
- How do I arrange shopping by appointment?
- Can I cancel my order
- How can I pay for my order?
- What are Boutique Amsterdam’s bank details?
Direct bank transfers can be made using the bank details below.
Account holder: Boutique Amsterdam
Bank: ING Bank
Account number IBAN/SEPA: NL21INGB0520922913
BIC number (SWIFT-code): INGBNL2A
ING Bank N.V.
PO Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam
Please state your full name + order number when making your payment.
- Can I pay by creditcard or cryptocurrency?
- Which currencies does Boutique Amsterdam accept?
- Can I pick up my order?
- How will my order be shipped?
- Is my package insured for shipment?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Does Boutique Amsterdam ship internationally?
- Does Boutique Amsterdam declare the value of the package at Customs?
Yes, we declare the full value of international shipments on the customs form. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- How will my order be packaged?
All orders are securely packaged in sturdy and discreet packaging. Our logo or company name is not mentioned on the label or elsewhere on the packaging.
- Does the jewelry come with a warranty?
- Can I return a product?
- Are returned items covered by insurance?
When returning products to us it is always your responsibility to arrange and pay for insured shipment.